Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Adaptation: Italian Drunken Noodles via The Cozy Apron

I found this recipe for Italian Drunken Noodles by The Cozy Apron on Pinterest.





It's good. 

Really, really good. 

It's hearty, stick-to-your-ribs, satisfying good.

Here's the cast of characters:





I pretty much followed the recipe to a T. The only change I made was using half ground beef and half Italian sausage. (I generally prefer all-beef Italian sauces.)

Caveats: This is not paleo or low-carb, but you could easily make it that way by serving the sauce over spiralized zucchini or spaghetti squash.

If you make this dish, let me know in the comments if you loved it as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Brought water to my mouth !!! Love fresh veggies all the time. I am very health conscious and I like when other share their experiences.

    ReplyDelete