Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'll Be Back

It's been a big year for me.

I got engaged at the end of last May.

I got married in September.

I had my first married holiday season.

And, now, we're buying/building a house.

You can't imagine the amount of paperwork I've done in the last eight months or so, and the amount I'm still doing.

All that to say, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm still on my paleo journey. I've discovered some great new recipes, too, and I can't wait to share them with you.

Look for my regular return this summer (after the Big Move). I'll have a big, grownup kitchen that I'm already dying to break in.

In the meantime, eat some eggs. Do some yoga. Go for a walk. And check out a local farmers market.

To your good health,
Allison

4 comments:

  1. I've just went through a house-buying-projekt, and I can really understand you now! But yes, imagine yourself in your future kitchen, and everything will be easier, you'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We're pretty excited to be in a house with a beautiful new kitchen! Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for you to be back! Have fun with the house building and congratulations on all the happiness the past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Alex! I can't wait to share some new recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete